Sunday, November 24, 2013

Again, Hi All!

As many of you know, I also write under my maiden name, M.J. Hatch.  My first mystery is Murder Most Blonde, A Detective Jake Swanson Mystery.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Murder+Most+Blonde



Follow the link for the great five star reviews-- yes, I am patting myself on the back.  But here is the great news!  

My second mystery, Murder Most Judgmental will be out for a "soft release" in the e-format for Kindle during the week between Christmas and New Years.  I will be offering the first 500 copies of the e-version for FREE!  What I'd like from you, my patient readers, is a review posted on Amazon.  It would really help me when I do my "hard release" in Mid-March.  Also, we will be doing a "two-fer", adding both books for the price of one when Murder Most Judgmental is released.  So, look for that too on the amazon website.

Speaking of release dates, I will be celebrating its release at the Whittier College Meet the Author and Bookfaire.  Follow the link for more info. 
http://www.shannoncenter.org/bookfaire.htm 

Yes, I am giving them a photo soonly.

Again, lots of love,
Mary de la Pena, also writing as M.J. Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment